Why Have a Reading with Me?
About My Experience, Unique Services, and Me
People book readings when life is challenging and/or they are experiencing deep inner rumblings, prompting them to find real answers to profound life questions such as:
- Have I fulfilled my life purpose? • Am I married to the right person? • What is my life’s purpose? • When will I meet the right person? • Why am I not flourishing in my current career? • Are my children in the best schools for them? • As I can’t stand the way life is anymore, how can I convince my husband to retire? And so it goes — on and on and on.
I have helped people find answers and solutions to all of the above and more. When challenging life circumstances arise, and sometimes even bring people to their knees, or inner rumblings send people into deep soul searching — they want REAL answers, help and direction. As a highly seasoned reader, I bring the gifts of vast experience combined with the ability to CROSS REFERENCE Astrology, Numerology and Tarot to offer meaningful and practical guidance. I have done thousands of readings focused on helping people find the best answers and solutions for confounding issues in their lives.
In a reading with me you can explore everything from the esoteric i.e., “What is my soul’s purpose?” to everyday practical matters i.e., When will be a good time to ____________? (launch a business, quit my job, retire, find a partner, etc. etc. etc.) We will use tools that are ancient, accurate and proven to be helpful. I will guide you to effectively use these tools as well as their practical application.
Unique Features of My Readings:
- Three Readings in One: (Astrology, Numerology, and Tarot) The benefits of this multifaceted approach to reading are many. People doing a reading with me are assured the insight is thorough and in-depth. When multiple sources concur about what is best, people are assured they are getting the help they want and need.
- Round Cards Designed by Me: In concert with Astrology and Numerology, I read a deck round cards. These are cards I designed after over 20 years of reading the Vicky Nobel round Motherpeace Cards. My deck builds on the benefits of the subtle energies revealed using round cards and is expressly designed to give guidance about how to specifically and proactively exercise free will to improve one’s life.
- Depthof Insight: If you are seeking to “go deep” into issues such as exploring influences from past lives, I have multiple tools to assist you get real answers to very challenging and sometimes illusory questions.
- Biopulsar Aura Imaging (offered individually or in combination with other reading modalities). I am the only person in South Florida using this particular equipment at events and/or for private insight readings. This high tech equipment allows me to see where you are experiencing blocks in your energy field. Included with the insight into where problems exist, I offer guidance for making positive changes.
I have been spiritually motivated and attuned ever since I was a child. The most recent newsworthy feature of my intuitive reading resume is that, I have expressly designed a deck of cards to help you know how to proactively address problems. I am actively engaged in determining how to publish this unique deck that will serve both, professionals and people, who want to use a deck to help themselves live a more fulfilling life.
When I discovered Tarot cards, because a master Tarot teacher (who started learning from her grandmother at age 8) offered to teach me I was half heartedly interested. The lack luster beginning soon changed. Immediately when I started working with the cards I felt as if I had found an old friend. In my early years as a reader, in addition to working with my master teacher, I studied with every different kind of reader I could find to help me. Once I started reading for others, I was awestruck by the seriousness of the level of questions I was asked. In my quest to be up to the task of being truly helpful, I then dedicated years of study to adding numerology and astrology to my toolkit. To this day, I continue to study in my quest to be able to serve the highest good of my clients.
My clients span all walks of life: CEO’s, professional athletes, creative artists, men and women wanting to enhance the quality of their relationships with everyone in their lives: business associates, children, friends, partners, parents and beloved pets.
My background and life experience in teaching, non-profit management, corporate marketing, and recruiting executives, informs my deep understanding of the needs of people seeking my guidance. I have a BS in Child Development from Cornell University and a MS in Education from the University of Colorado. I enjoy yoga, dancing, hiking, traveling, and meeting fascinating people.